Aliso Viejo, CA, United States
Nov 25, 2022
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this position is to perform the role of an engineering technician on a medium-sized, broad and diverse task force. This requires comprehensive knowledge of an individual engineering discipline and general knowledge of multiple engineering disciplines.
• Perform engineering assignments to including but not limited to space planning, mobilizations, action items, producing data sheets, and drafting engineering specifications and standards
• Track status on engineering progress
• Generate and process forms for the distribution of electronic engineering documents
• Establish and apply documentation standards for Flow Diagram Change Notices (FDCN) workflow procedures
• Develop logs to track project deviations
• Assist with progress reporting via EZTrac and preparation of weekly and monthly status reports
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 135909BR
City: Aliso Viejo
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.