CIRCOR International, Inc
* analyze and test components and subsystems for robotic vehicles,
* interface with designers to develop documentation and manufacturing specifications for components,
* build prototypes and interfacing with technicians in assembly and testing of components and sub-assemblies,
* perform stress, thermal and performance analysis on parts and sub-systems.
ME interns software skills needed: Solidworks, ProE, Labview and Excel. Interns must be motivated and eager to learn industry concepts, have excellent communications skills, and be a team player.
* Build prototypes and interface with technicians in assembly and testing of components and sub-assemblies
* Perform stress, thermal and performance analysis on parts and sub-systems
* Undergraduate student in Mechanical Engineering
* Hands-on experience valued highly
* Software skills: Solidworks, ProE, Labview and Excel.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* Must be motivated and eager to learn industry concepts.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be a team player and able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization.
CIRCOR IS AN EEO EMPLOYER OF FEMALES/MINORITIES/VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Apply Not ready to Apply*
CIRCOR International (NYSE: CIR) designs, manufactures and markets valves and other highly engineered products and sub-systems used in the energy, aerospace and industrial markets.