Nokia Siemens Networks
Join the team that's transforming the way the world communicates !
Nuage Networks from Nokia has the innovation power, capabilities and global scale to bring a unique combination of ground breaking cloud technologies and unmatched networking expertise. This enables us to create solutions that do more than provide incremental improvement. It allows us to introduce radically new thinking and pick up where others have left off, delivering a massively scalable SDN solution that ensures the datacenter and wide area network are able to respond instantly to demand and are boundary-less.
Business Group Description:
Cloud Architecture Solutions and Operationalization is responsible, in part, for creating tools and environments for the rapid deployment of Nuage Networks software. We are building Metro, an automation suite.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Deploy cloud management systems such as OpenStack. Automate deployment with tools such as Ansible. Create and deploy tests written in scripting languages such as Python.
EDUCATION I.E. Bachelors, Masters etc.
Required: Working on Bachelors
Desired: Working on Masters
Preferred Degree/Major: Computer Science or related technical degree
Skills and Experience:
* PROGRAMMING IN PYTHON OR OTHER MAJOR LANGUAGE
* COURSEWORK OR EXPERIENCE WITH NETWORKING
* VIRTUALIZATION VIA HYPERVISORS OR CLOUD
* Hands-on experience with one or more of Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
* Experience deploying and managing Jenkins or other CI server
* Experience with service-oriented architectures
* Experience building RPMs and VM images
* Must be pursuing a Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical degree from an accredited college/university.
* Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
* Able to work from the Raleigh, NC Office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.