Paid intern/Co-Op role in Environmental Health and Safety(EHS)
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), Structurals Division, is a global leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each location plays an integral part in the manufacture of precision components for use in commercial and military jet engines as well as SpaceX rockets. This paid intern/Co-Op role will be involved with growing our EHS program:
• You will work on job assignments related to your functional discipline in Engineering.
• Increasingly challenging assignments will provide 'real world' learning experiences.
• As a functional team member of the EHS team, you will report directly to the Operations Manager or assignee.
• Responsible for accomplishing performance goals.
• Work within specifications provided to meet project goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develops and implements all programs related to OSHA, EPA and DOT.
• Administers wastewater sampling and reporting.
• Reviews and may participate in completing environmental reports and permits for local, state and federal agencies.
• Performs safety and health inspections and accident investigations. Addresses employee safety concerns.
• Learn how to develop and perform training programs for OSHA and EPA issues..
• Evaluates risk management activities.
• Follows up on corrective action items from investigations, audits and hazard identifications
• May help conduct basic safety training depending on competencies
• Understand, adhere to and demonstrate the company's commitment to Safety and Quality.
• Addresses duties as assigned.
Must be a recent graduate of or currently pursuing a 4 year degree program in EHS, Environmental Sciences or Engineering.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law. Additional Info Job Industries Customer Service