* Assist in test method development and validation.
* Submit products for confidence / verification testing.
* Perform product confidence / verification testing.
* Analyze test data and generate appropriate testing reports.
* Assist in design and manufacture of prototypes of new products.
* Interface with vendors to purchase product and process components.
* Prepare product and process specifications.
* Adhere to and ensure the compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, procedures and housekeeping standards.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum level of education/experience required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* College Sophomore level coursework in engineering curriculum preferred.
* Completion of one previous internship, preferably in a relative field preferred.
* Knowledge of drafting practices and basic computer skills.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Additional preferred or required qualifications.
* Must have proficency in Microsoft Office products: Word and Excel. Prefer proficency in Microsoft Office products: Power Point, Visio and Project
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex offers a broad range of central venous access catheters through its proven and trusted ARROW technologies designed to minimize risk and maximize outcomes. Our new VasoNova central venous catheter navigation technology is designed to enable the optimal position for catheter tip location. Visit www.teleflex.com to view our vascular products and learn more about educational opportunities to learn more about vessel health and preservation.
Assist project engineers in the development of new products and improvements to existing products..
Teleflex is a global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference.