Category: University Recruiting - Non Tech
Location: US - California - San Francisco (HQ)
Post Date: 02/07/2018
Our Internship Program will provide insight into different core functions within Salesforce. You will be working alongside department leads which will provide you with an understanding of the importance of each functions. Salesforce is a truly customer facing company and you will be able to see the impact we have onto our clients businesses through the various angles.
* Currently enrolled in a university degree (Bachelor) and to be graduating in 2019 or 2020
* Eager to learn and enjoy an ever changing, high growth environment
* High level of flexibility and adaptability
* Customer facing attitude - putting the client and their needs first
* High proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Exceptional organizational and planning skills and the ability to prioritize
* A team player with solid communications skills
* Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to use apply initiative to complete tasks thoroughly
* Some customer facing experience ideally in a retail or sales capacity
* Excellent English skills
What will you be doing? Develop your Skills and Build your Career
You will develop strategic value propositions, gain industry knowledge and collaborate with colleagues to execute business plans. You will work towards weekly targets in line with team goals and benefit from regular management coaching related to key performance indicators.
You will learn and develop industry-leading sales techniques, including how to connect with decision makers, pass gatekeepers & objection handling
You will develop value propositions that resonate with C-Level executives
You will develop an understanding of Salesforce & our positioning as a market-leader in the industry. You will gain experience in what it takes to be successful in the tech industry and develop business acumen
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.salesforce.com
Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies—including our flagship sales and CRM applications—help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways.