Marketing Intern Overview
The Marketing Intern assists the Corporate Marketing Team with a variety of marketing-related tasks, including preparing for events, drafting marketing copy, managing the conversion of content to new design templates and other related projects.
* Assist with webinar and other event set-up and communications
* Manage and update event attendee records
* Set up templates as needed for new events
* Assist with sourcing and mailing branded items
* Research events
* Draft content for sales sheets and case studies
* Draft content for internal and external email blasts
* Draft and post content for intranet site
* Provide basic proofreading of marketing content
Other Marketing and Visual Communications:
* Source images to accompany marketing content
* Compile internal and external survey feedback
* Update IRI s sales enablement repository
* Provide project management and follow-up support as needed
Looking for a fearless, hard-working, flexible and super-smart individual with the following qualifications:
* Coursework in marketing required
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong writing skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software required
* Great organization skills; attention to detail important
* Ability to work individually and part of team
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow-up skills
* Ability to think analytically and problem-solve
* Commitment to 20 hours a week during the summer and then 10-15 hours a week during the school year after that.
As one of the original innovators in Big Data, IRI integrates the world s largest set of otherwise disconnected purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data to help CPG, retail, over-the-counter health care and media companies grow their businesses. We combine this data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer insights and integrate them on the most technologically-advanced, cloud-based visualization platform. Hear more about us on YouTube
We re thrilled we get to work on the most interesting business challenges facing the CPG and retail industries. We regularly uncover new aha moments! by closely collaborating with our colleagues and developing competencies centered around the following values: Collaboration, Personal development, Executional excellence, Client growth, Innovation and Creativity.
IRI is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. IRI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Talent.Acquisition@iriworldwide.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We go beyond the data to ignite extraordinary growth for our clients in the CPG, retail and over-the-counter healthcare industries by pinpointing what matters and illuminating how it can impact their businesses across sales and marketing.