Type of Employment:
Type: Part-time Job (Approximately 5 hours/week).
• Use social media to engage with followers online
• Attend some classes to take photos for our digital library
• Help our marketing team brainstorm, create and deliver social media campaigns
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Plan and execute social media strategy plans
• Analyze company analytics and create reports
Our ideal applicant is a business/marketing student.
Sangamon CEO seeks to prepare people, especially youth, to be responsible, enterprising individuals who become entrepreneurs or entrepreneurial thinkers and contribute to economic development and sustainable communities. The CEO program is much more than a textbook course. Rather, students are immersed in real life learning experiences with the opportunity to take risks, manage the results, and learn from the outcomes. Sangamon CEO is a an accredited one-year study of entrepreneurship for high school seniors. It is also a dual credit course through Lincoln Land Community College.
Report Card Link:
District Report Card
Job Posting Date: