CACI International Inc
Colorado Springs, CO, United States
It, Internship, Engineering, Security Clearance
Summer Computer Science & Engineering Intern - Colorado Springs, CO
Colorado Springs, CO US
CACI’s Space Operations & Resiliency Group is seeking college students for our 2019 Summer Internship Program in Colorado Springs, CO.
Intern Candidates should be comfortable operating in all phases of the hardware and software lifecycles. Use of industry proven design patterns and open source tools is encouraged. This position requires a combination of sustainment support as well as new development work.
These Qualifications are required:
Co-Op/Interns at this level typically represent college students trying to gain related work experience while pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Candidates must be currently enrolled
in a bachelor’s degree program or higher is required.
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science majors encouraged
Clearance: The ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
Computer Science Internship Desired Experience:
- Understanding of the complete software life cycle.
- Experience in software-testing or software-development role
- Experience with or desire to learn
VBScript, JScript, C Script, C#Script, Python, DelphiScript
- Experience in automated and/or script-driven testing (preferably SmartBear TestComplete)
- Experience with modular software development and software/scripts built for reuse
- Knowledge of Microsoft toolset including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
Mechanical Engineering Internship Desired Experience:
- Intermediate level experience using SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Visio, and other CAD software
- Knowledge of drafting/drawing standards (ANSI, DOD, MIL)
- Generate mechanical drawings for use in sheet metal and machining operations.
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of assemblies and products.
- Draws finished designs from sketches utilizing solid models and layouts.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Interpersonal skills required to work with others and communicate effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hands-on fabrication and assembly experience
- Experience with machine shop operations and manufacturing process
- Ability to work under pressure for quick-reaction projects
- Knowledge of mechanical standards for materials & fasteners
Computer and Electrical Engineering Internship Desired Experience:
- Signal processing experience
- Use of MATLAB or similar computational modeling tools
- Creating or implementing DSP algorithms
- Developing software in C/C or Java
- Shell or scripting experience (Python, Perl, Ruby, bash, ksh, etc)
- Experience in the Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with RF hardware and theory
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.