MBA Internship Program:
The Thermo Fisher Scientific MBA Internship Program is a 10-12 week summer internship program designed for high potential full time MBA students between their first and second years as a feeder program to our MBA Graduate Leadership Development Program (GLDP). Interns are matched with a 10-12 week project based on their skill set combined with business needs. All projects are developed by our Senior Leadership Team and have significant strategic and/or operating importance to the business unit to which they are assigned.
Similar to our MBA Graduate Leadership Development Program, our Internship Program projects are designed to address current business needs. In order to ensure projects are challenging and also meet the needs of our dynamic business, final projects will not be determined until late spring.
Why Thermo Fisher Scientificu0027s MBA Internship Program?
• Projects developed by Senior Management
• Exposure to daily operations of a Fortune 500 company
• Leadership Learning
• Be provided a valuable experience which may lead to a full time position with the company
• Exposure to Senior Management
Examples of Summer Projects:
• Analysis of Export Operations in Distributor markets
• Portfolio Sourcing Optimization and Metrics
• Analysis of Market Applications to Provide Customer Workflow Advantage, Strategic Marketing
• Identify Outsourcing Opportunities in a specific region
- Lead and implement proof of concept pilots to validate business case
- Conduct VOC analysis and concept test results
• All candidates must be currently pursuing an MBA from a leading school
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience prior to business school
• Exceptional hands-on approach with strong analytical and leadership skills
• Results-oriented and have a strong desire to get involved with day-to-day operations of the company
• Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
• All candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the United States without restriction
• Willingness to relocate is required