Nokia Siemens Networks
This position is responsible for supporting Nuage Networks partnership program efforts. The person will mainly work in labs, building Proof-of-Concept, testing design scenarios and validating performances and functionalities. The person will also carefully document test scenarios and results and will successfully work with the sales and marketing team to explain and clearly articulate the benefits. Will work across different group, configuring and supporting Nuage s Business Development team for various test and design scenarios. Based on expertise, this role will also perform customer demonstrations and could be conducting on-site PoC with selected customers. The role required some development efforts as well as scripting and website development.
* Sound knowledge of Ethernet switch technology
* Expertise in Cloud Management System, server virtualization and common scripting tools (i.e.: Python)
* Deep Linux knowledge
* Experience integrating and working with API
* SDN expertise required
* Server virtualization background is required (i.e.: Vmware ESXi, KVM)
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Team player
* Possess positive attitude with an ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Creative problem solving skills
* Able to manage parallel projects and activities
* Must be able to work autonomously and possess ability to coordinate the needs of others against requirements of schedule, quality and cost
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.