direct agents, inc.
New York City, NY, United States
What You’ll Do:
· Reconcile earned revenue to source documents and process invoices through QuickBooks Enterprise
· Reconcile and accrue earned revenue, cost of revenue, and operational expenses
· Reconcile and journalize payroll entries
· Generate weekly accounts receivable and payable related reports
· Assist with all functions of accounts receivable and payable
· Perform bank and credit card reconciliations
· Generate ad hoc reports, conduct analysis, investigate variances, and make journal entries
· Conduct several month-end related tasks
· Process prospective clients credit check
What You’ll Need:
· Seeking Associates or Bachelors degree in accounting, finance or other related fields
· High level proficiency in Excel
· QuickBooks experience preferred
· Self-starter with positive attitude - able to meet deadlines
· Excellent attention to detail
· Problem solver and highly analytical
· Strong interpersonal and written skills
· Prior experience in marketing or media related field a plus!
· Prior experience at an agency a plus!
· Multiple semester availability preferred
· Competitive hourly pay based on experience
· Opportunity for fast tracked growth with quarterly reviews
· Well stocked fridge, healthy snacks and drinks
· Monthly company lunches and happy hours
· Weekly social, wellness, and team building events
Who We Are:
Named one of
Crain's 100 Best Places to Work
, Direct Agents is a data-driven digital marketing agency with offices in NY and LA.
Our award-winning cross-channel customer acquisition solutions allow us to help build and transform brands with Media, Strategy, Analytics
Our teams are made up of experts who are passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial, fostering a culture of innovation, learning and fast-paced growth.
Who We Work With:
Some of the brands we work with include Time Inc, NBC Universal, Sony, BBC, Shutterstock, Belkin, Conde Nast, Fandango, Megabus and more.
direct agents, inc.
Website : http://www.directagents.com