CACI International Inc
IT Developer/Analyst Interns (entry-level)
Req #: ******Location: Arlington, VA USJob Category: AdministrationSecurity
Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is looking for an intern to support information technology
related tasks to support a large-scale DoD Enterprise Resource
Planning System in Arlington, VA. We are looking for eager and
motivated self-starters to join our Team. They will have the
opportunity to contribute to the design, development, and testing of
our application solution. Interns will have the opportunity to work as
an integral part of a team of highly productive technical
professionals who thrive on supporting our customers mission and
growth objectives. The ideal candidate should have strong technical
skills and aptitude and demonstrate initiative.
* Acts as a member of a product team, supporting teammates.
* Active participation in planning activities, artifact creation,
testing, and demonstrations.
* Analyze project-related problems and creating innovative solutions
involving, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution
* Follow the software development life cycle for each development
task following the Agile Scrum methodology by brainstorming the
technical approach, developing code, and unit testing according to
the development schedule and team processes
* Assist with technical and functional documentation.
Ensure product quality and timeliness.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a DOD Secret security
* Bachelors Degree in Progress; Preferred Majors: Information
Systems, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
* Completion of at minimum two courses related to Computer Science
* Exceptional collaboration skills
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong
communication skills and work ethic; self-starter
* Competent with MS Office applications
* Basic knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning Software,
PeopleSoft is a plus
* Experience with software development lifecycle, especially Agile
* Prior experience working in Information Technology
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.