As a Sales Development Intern, you will be responsible for researching target institutions, identifying key stakeholders, and prospecting with a mix of calling, emailing and social selling. Our SDIs are valued members of our Sales team, work closely with our Sales Directors and play a key role in developing new sales opportunities within the products they cover.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities (training and daily management support will be provided)
* Conduct deep research into the institutions, departments and individuals most likely to benefit from working with Kuali
* Create unique and compelling outreach strategies that gain attention of key stakeholders
* Represent Kuali as the first voice heard by potential buyers
* Be a partner to the Sales Directors you serve in creating and executing a joint strategy for prospecting and opportunity progression through sales stages
* Pipeline management and account profiling
* Consistently log activities as well as update/maintain account information in **************
* Provide feedback to Kualis internal network of stakeholders on sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from campaign follow-up
Looking for someone who...
* Is intensely hungry to learn about SaaS sales
* Has a passion for challenging-but-meaningful work, teamwork, and a willingness to learn
* Has previous experience with ************** or other CRM systems is highly valuable
* Is exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills a must
* Junior or Senior able to work at least 10-15 hours a week in a fairly set schedule
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?