NFI Industries, Inc.
The Logistics Brokerage Intern will assist with internal and external client transportation needs and ensure they are meeting and/or exceeding by providing superior service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Effective communication with internal and external clients via phone, E-mail and fax
* Responsible for daily shipment tracking and tracing to ensure timely delivery of goods
* Proactively communicates with all clients regarding shipment exceptions and request
* Coordinates with shipping and receiving locations on appointments and to proactively report potential service issues.
* Compiles and submits data as needed for daily, weekly and quarterly reports
Experience, Education, and Training:
* Rising senior working towards a BA or BS Degree majoring in Supply Chain Management
* Prior customer service experience preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience with MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
NFI is a fully integrated third-party supply chain solutions provider. Serving customers around the world, across a variety of industries, NFI is dedicated to providing customized, engineered solutions that propel a business to succeed. NFI’s business lines include dedicated transportation, warehousing, intermodal, brokerage, transportation management, global, and real estate services. Privately held by the Brown family since its inception in 1932, NFI generates more than $1.1 billion in annual revenue and employs more than 8,000 associates. NFI operates 25 million square feet of warehouse and distribution space, and its company-owned fleet consists of over 2,000 tractors and 8,200 trailers.