Environmental Solutions Group
Environmental Solutions Group encompasses industry-leading brands Heil Environmental, Marathon, Bayne, The Curotto-Can and 3rdEye One Vision to create a premier, fully integrated equipment group serving the solid waste and recycling industry. Through extensive voice-of-customer outreach, in-house engineering and manufacturing capabilities, a wide-reaching service network, and proven industry expertise, Environmental Solutions Group is focused on solving customer problems through environmentally responsible products and providing world-class support. For more information, visit www.doveresg.com.
ESG is a Dover Corporation operating company. Dover s commitment to operational and technical excellence makes it the world leader in the Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment markets. Dover is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under DOV. Learn more at www.dovercorporation.com.
Operating Company: Environmental Solutions Group - Heil Environmental
Location: Fort Payne, AL
Assist in creation and execution of design changes of varying degrees of complexity by ensuring that performance parameters are met while meeting quality targets during launch. This is accomplished by working with ANSI/ALCTV requirements; BOMs, drawings, engineering change process, product development process, product specifications, and product literature for on-highway vocational mobile equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
* Support Product Development Engineers responsible for implementing new product designs and modifications for commercial vehicles, which will improve quality, cost, and overall customer value. This will be accomplished through active participation in cross-functional teams which are focused at identifying, coordinating, and prioritizing internal and external customer needs.
* Assist engineering team in support of daily production issue resolution.
* Assist in research of new product components and materials.
* Assist in developing and performing lab test for new product verification.
* Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering, or related engineering degree considered as applicable.
* Minimum GPA in major of 2.75/4.0.
* Good application skills of Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are essential.
Environmental Solutions Group (ESG) and its related companies provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. ESG is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : United States : Alabama : Fort Payne
Sub Division : Heil
Job Requisition ID : 11762.