The System Test Engineer Intern supports the project team in all aspects of the System Test project function. This role will support tasks to gain a well rounded knowledge of the group and develop the skills necessary for System Test Engineering.
* Preparation of demonstration or test vehicle
* Developing test sequences and performing tests
* Performing bench level test
* Development of test scripts for data processing and testing
* Integration of new equipment used for testing and data analysis
* Assist team in requirements review
* Wiring of system test equipment
* Flashing, calibration and assembly of product deliveries
* Engineering support for the project team
* Working towards Bachelor Degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering.
* Experience in microcontroller or embedded systems required.
* Internship experience in related engineering discipline and advantage for entry level candidates.
* Experience in developing System Level Test Cases in Doors (or equivalent) an advantage.
* Experience in Labview (or equivalent) an advantage
* Experience with CAN communication an advantage
* VRL experience an advantage
* ASPICE training an advantage
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic. Must be able to engage with customer and build strong relationship
* Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision