Micron Technology, Inc.
Relocation Level: Domestic
Hiring Manager: Shailaja Rachakonda
Recruiter: Melissa Kaylor
As a Quality Event Problem Solving Intern you will be responsible for developing system solutions to streamline efficiency of problem solving business process and methods/tools to support 8D initiatives across the network. In this role you will utilize and develop tools, generate scripts, or write code to improve labor productivity of problem solving methods and processes, communicate results and deploy to cross functional groups.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Identify opportunities to improve existing process/methods by developing tools to improve efficiency
• Participate in 8D problem solving and develop new methods to engage engineering teams more effectively
• Generate scripts for analysis and data visualization using Perl, C++, Python, HTML, CGI, or Java
• Design new data extraction tools
Successful candidates will have:
• Coursework in Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics or related fields
• Good working knowledge with Perl, C++, Python, HTML, CGI, or Java
• Ability to manage time and priorities effectively
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams or with minimal supervision
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good multitasking and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Pursuing B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Compute Science Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran's status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Boise || Idaho (US-ID) || United States (US) || Quality || Entry || Internship || Engineering || Not Applicable ||
Micron Technology, Inc.
Website : http://www.micron.com/
For more than 30 years, Micron’s teams of dreamers, visionaries, and scientists have redefined innovation—designing and building some of the world’s most advanced memory and semiconductor technologies. We develop the technologies that transform what's possible. In fact, you likely use our memory every day—in products from computing, networking, and server applications, to mobile, embedded, consumer, automotive, and industrial designs. As one of the most prolific patent holders in the world we continually rethink, recast, and advance new ideas to bring innovation to broader markets and find ways our technology can inspire new applications or make fundamental improvements to existing designs. Our roots are in memory, the core strength of our business. As we look toward the future, we’ll continue to build on our past achievements by leveraging the synergies between our core memory business and diversified products and technologies that help drive innovation and growth in new markets.