WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD) is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
· This is a 15 hour/week paid coop.
· General administrative support of Sales and Planning departments
· Develop PowerPoint presentations for sales team
· Create reports and Excel templates for assigned campaigns
· Use digital reporting tools to monitor campaign delivery
· Currently enrolled in a 4-year undergraduate program, preferably having completed 2 years of relevant coursework
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
· Interest in working with numbers
· Skills in organization, attention to detail, and communication
· Team player attitude, and an eagerness to get involved with projects
· Must be within commuting distance of NYC office in downtown Manhattan
Website : http://www.webmd.com
WebMD has created an organization that we believe fulfills the promise of health information on the Internet. We provide credible information, supportive communities, and in-depth reference material about health subjects that matter to you. We are a source for original and timely health information as well as material from well known content providers.