Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot ****KEEP Collective ****and EVER Skincare ****is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories and operates in 6 countries. To date, our brands have helped over 50,000 independent business owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco. Additionally, we have offices around the world.
Design: New York, NY and Sausalito, California
Operations: Groveport, Ohio
European HQ: London, England (with country offices in Paris, France and Berlin, Germany)
Stella & Dot is led by a passionate and proven team. We come from leading companies in both technology and retail. We are creative and driven and offer an amazing opportunity to work on an impactful mission with a proven, innovative and disruptive business model. Join our team!
This intern position is part of a dynamic team charged with aggressively growing the Stella & Dot business.
The Marketing & Growth Intern must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, and possess strong interpersonal communication skills. S/he will be coordinating many projects and assets at once, and collaborating with key stakeholders while tracking to tight deadlines. A can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must.
This role will be coached by the Director of Growth Marketing and Senior Manager of Marketing, Stella & Dot North America. This is a paid internship at $15/hr and 30 hours per week.
Support the Marketing team in the creation of:
· Creative Briefs
· Style Boards/Stylist App Assets
Partner with Social Media to:
· Organize Pinterest Channel and present a go forward strategy at end of internship
Work with Growth Team to:
· Support email team on presentations, requests, and own communication with field marketing on a weekly basis for Stylist facing email sends
· Support Director on special projects including Life As A Stylist YouTube Campaign, asset management, and write 10 articles for the S&D Blog for the purpose of SEO.
Attributes and Characteristics:
· Sense of urgency and passion – driven by our mission
· Intellectual horsepower (
fast learner, passion for intellectual challenge)
· Action and results-orientation
· Passion for writing
· Love of fashion and strong sense of current trends
· Resourcefulness and positive can-do attitude