The World's Premier Job Aggregation Service
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, InternshipCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- InternshipCrossing is the world leader in "pure" monitoring and reporting of jobs, through its active and growing research into all employers throughout the world. We take no money from employers or advertisers so our research results remain "pure" and uninfluenced by others.
- InternshipCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to InternshipCrossing's clients.
- EmploymentCrossing has over 120 geographic and location-specific "Crossing" sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- EmploymentCrossing has over 300 employees. Its site LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice.
- InternshipCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world's largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
- InternshipCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year, even in down economies.
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeInternshipCrossing's free trial is covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time during your free trial you are not happy with our services for any reason, please contact our customer service department immediately. Your complete satisfaction and happiness with us is our goal.
We are here to help with:
- Setting up job alerts.
- Adding new employers and career sites we did not know about to our system for you.
- Making sure filled positions are removed from the system.
- Locating more employers in your area of employment.
- Chatting about your job search.
- Questions about how we find employers.